The official website of HDFC Mutual Fund is www.hdfcfund.com where one can login in their account to access the NAV and get online account statement of their account.
About HDFC Mutual Fund:
Mutual Funds provide you the easiest way of investing in increasingly complex financial markets. There are large numbers of advantages of Mutual Funds such as diversification, return potential, low costs, convenient administration, liquidity, professional management, etc.
In July 2000, HDFC Mutual Fund was approved by SEBI and it is governed by HDFC Asset Management Company Limited (AMC). On December 10, 1999, under the Companies Act 1956, HDFC Asset Management Company was integrated. In last few years, HDFC Mutual Fund has been the best performing mutual funds. The company also offers advisory services and portfolio management. To handle the Mutual Fund, the Trustee has selected the HDFC Asset Management Company Limited and the paid up capital of Asset Management Company is Rs. 25.161 crore.
AMC is collaboration between HDFC, a housing finance and British investment firm named Standard Life Investments Limited. The AMC conduct the operations of the Mutual Fund. The fund has assets of Rs.25, 892 crore under management as of August, 2006.
The AMC is running 24 open-ended schemes of the Mutual Fund such as
- HDFC Liquid Fund (HLF)
- HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund (HLTAF)
- HDFC Growth Fund (HGF)
- HDFC Balanced Fund (HBF)
- HDFC Gilt Fund (HGILT)
- HDFC Short Term Plan (HSTP)
- HDFC Income Fund (HIF)
- HDFC Children’s Gift Fund (HDFC CGF)
- HDFC Index Fund
- HDFC Floating Rate Income Fund (HFRIF)
- HDFC Equity Fund (HEF)
- HDFC Top 200 Fund (HT200)
- HDFC Capital Builder Fund (HCBF)
- HDFC TaxSaver (HTS)
- HDFC Prudence Fund (HPF)
- HDFC High Interest Fund (HHIF)
- HDFC Cash Management Fund (HCMF)
- HDFC MF Monthly Income Plan (HMIP)
- HDFC Core & Satellite Fund (HCSF)
- HDFC Multiple Yield Fund (HMYF)
- HDFC Premier Multi-Cap Fund (HPMCF)
- HDFC Multiple Yield Fund Plan 2005 (HMYF-Plan 2005)
- HDFC Quarterly Interval Fund (HQIF)
- HDFC Arbitrage Fund (HAF)
The AMC is also managing 10 closed ended Schemes of the HDFC Mutual Fund such as
- HDFC Long Term Equity Fund
- HDFC Mid-Cap Opportunities Fund
- HDFC Infrastructure Fund
- HDFC Fixed Maturity Plans – Series V
- HDFC Fixed Maturity Plans – Series VII
- HDFC Fixed Maturity Plans – Series VIII
- HDFC Fixed Maturity Plans – Series IX
- HDFC Fixed Maturity Plans – Series X
- HDFC Fixed Maturity Plans – Series XI
- HDFC Fixed Maturity Plans – Series XII
The sponsor of Zurich India Mutual Fund named “Zurich Insurance Company (ZIC)” had taken a decision to divest its asset management business in India. With ZIC, AMC had entered into an agreement to obtain the asset management business. As a result, all the schemes of Zurich India Mutual Fund had been transferred to HDFC Mutual Fund and known as HDFC schemes.
Visit the official website of HDFC Mutual Fund at www.hdfcfund.com where you can know the latest HDFC NAVs and dividends. You can also know all the details of HDFC funds, and view latest factsheets. It also offers eservices for interested investors. You are able to do all the transactions related to Mutual Funds. You can do financial transaction like Switch-in and switch out, purchase, investment preferences and redemption and more.
HDFC Mutual Fund Online features:
- Register for Systematic Transactions (SIP/STP/FLEXINDEX)
- Download Account Statements
- Request for documents by email
- View complete account details and account profile
Just you have to fill-up the HPIN Application form to open an HDFCMF online account. You can easily download the HPIN application form through the official website. If you fill-up the form then submit it at any Investor Service Centers (ISCs). Then your HPIN will be mailed to your address registered within 7 business days from the date of submission of the application form.
HDFC Mutual Fund also provides account statement online in your email ID which you have submitted at the time of registration. You can also apply for online statement; just you have to click on “Investor Corner” on its official website then click on “Account Statement”. After that submit the information like Folio No, choose statement option, please select the state, select the city nearest to your location and click on the “Submit” button.
How to Login for Online Account?
- For login, first you have to enter the Folio number.
- Then, enter the HPIN No.
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
Information of Latest NAVs is given in the table: