Service Credit Union – Online Banking & Bill Pay – www.servicecu.org
In New Hampshire, Service Credit Union is one of the biggest credit unions. Service Credit Union was established in 1957. It serves military as well as national employees at Pease Air Force Base; in 1968. It also developed its services to Germany. www.servicecu.org is the official website of Service credit union. you can pay bill online after logging at www.servicecu.org. The information of Service Credit Union, its Online Banking & Bill Payment features is mentioned below.
Service Credit Union had 34 locations, in the year 2009 specification 17 in New Hampshire, 1 in Massachusetts, and 16 throughout Germany.Currently, Service Credit Union offers financial services to 100000 members which residing all across the U.S. and across the world. It provides various services to its customers such as online service which save your time. With service credit union, you can access your account online, just you need to login in its official website.
- Full details on account transactions. Associates are able to see where they last used their Visa Check Card, Visa Credit Card or ATM Card.
- Provides 24/7 access to your account from anywhere, anytime, from any computer with internet access.
- You can view all account balances and available balances on one screen at the same time.
- Quickly track your balances in savings, checking and loan accounts.
- E-statements receive your statement sooner through the home banking system.
- View Bill Pay Demo.
- Forgotten Password Feature. Members can change password themselves if they have forgotten it.
- Automatically download your Internet banking data from Quicken or MS Money software.
- Internet Euro Bill Payments. Members in Germany can initiate transfers from their Service Credit Union checking account to German banks in Euro currency.
- E-Bills. Associates can receive bills right in the customized home banking system.
- Members can receive notifications via email about checks that have recently cleared, certificates maturing, or when balances go above or below a certain amount.
- Keeps your finances more organized.
- Saves time — faster than writing checks.
- You can pay your bill on time, no more late fees.
How to register online?
- First you have to enter the full name and street address.
- Then you have to enter the telephone number.
- Enter your account number and date of birth of yours.
- Then enter the mother’s maiden name.
- Then enter the 4-digit number to set as your temporary login.
- Then select the given option.
- Click on the “Send” button.
How to login?
- Enter the userID
- Then enter the password
- Click on the “Login” button.