D2L UWM Online Courses – uwm.courses.wisconsin.edu – UW: Milwaukee’s D2L course
UWM (University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee) is a public research university located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in United States. UW–Milwaukee is the second largest university in the state of Wisconsin. It has total student enrollment of 29,000 and 1,349 faculty members. It offers 87 bachelors, 51 masters and 28 doctorate degree programs. In 2006, UW–Milwaukee was voted by the public as one of the top ten “Gems of Milwaukee”. After login at uwm.courses.wisconsin.edu, you can see all the information of D2L (Desire 2 learn) UWM Online Courses.
The Learning Technologies Centers (LTC) provide Desire2Learn (D2L) course, which is used by all UW campuses, for UWM faculty and teaching staff. Desire2Learn makes it easy for instructors to build up course websites for web-enhanced, hybrid and fully online courses. D2L lets the instructor put course content online, create online quizzes, develop on-line discussion groups, develop Web links, and maintain course grades online.
If you want to learn about D2L, then first register for one of the UWM’s LTC free workshop. D2L has the capability to combine courses into one D2L course offering. For example, if you teach both Section 001 and Section 002 of a particular course, then they can create one D2L course for both sections. Cross-listed courses could also become a combined course.
How to find UMW D2L Online Course Website?
- If you want to Log in at D2L, then visit https://uwm.courses.wisconsin.edu, enter your ePanther username and password. If you are not currently a UWM student or employee, then use the special username and password provided by the sponsor of the D2L website you were invited to access.
- In the center of the D2L “MyHome” page, find the area called “My UW-Milwaukee Courses.”
- If you have more than one user, then Role in D2L (e.g., “Instructor,” “Enrolled Student”),
- Click on the appropriate tab for the course you want to see. If you have only one user Role, then you will see no tabs.
- Click on the “Semester” column header to sort the list in ascending or descending order, courses are listed by semester, with the newest semester at the top.
- Click on the course title to get to the Course Home page.
D2L Login Support Form is provided here.
UW-Milwaukee’s D2L course website Login here.