TalkTalk.net Webmail – Login To Webmail.TalkTalk.net on AOL
TalkTalk Webmail services were previously provided on talktalk.net and it is now available on AOL. All TalkTalk Webmail users can now login with their Screen Name or Email and their password on www.talktalk.net AOL email login page. AOL Broadband is part of the TalkTalk Group, before it was known as AOL UK. With the help of Mail, exchange your message, photograph, music, document in all over the world. In TalkTalk Mail service, you can send or receive email without charges.
TalkTalk was launched in February 2003 with the slogan “landline calls for less“. TalkTalk guaranteed that in comparison with competitor their calls cost would be at law cost. TalkTalk is part of the carphone warehouse plc. The Carphone Warehouse bought AOL UK in October 2006. In July 2009, TalkTalk has invested 79% in Local Loop Unbundling (LLU). It is its’ own exchange infrastructure. On 22 August 2009, the biggest talent show ‘The X Factor’ of UK started and TalkTalk is sponsor for series 6. Carphone Warehouse and TalkTalk intend to split by March 2010 and be separately listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Login to Webmail: You can log in to TalkTalk Mail from any Internet connected computer.
- Visit www.webmail.talktalk.net
- Enter your TalkTalk email address in the Screen name or Email address box. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your password in the Password box.
- At Last, click on Sign In.
Note: If your web browser displays a Security Alert message, select the Yes or Ok button as you like.
Read TalkTalk mail:
To read your email use a Web browser, and then you can open a message. The message is not showing long time in bold font on your message list. Just unread messages appear in bold.
By two way you can read your waiting email:
- On the title bar, you will see number of messages next to TalkTalk Mail.
- On the TalkTalk Mail window, you will also see the number of messages next to the Inbox folder. The Inbox is regularly and directly refreshed, so there is no longer a need to manually click a button to see if any new messages have arrived. If you would like to manually refresh the folder or you are on a different page when a new message arrives, then click the Inbox folder. A sound will also be played when you receive any new message.