The University of Calgary is one of the leading Universities in Canada. It was founded in 1966 and it has around more than 100 undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs with around 31,000 students. Besides world class education, it provides lifelong learning opportunities and really healthy environment. The University inspires creativity, discovery and innovation in all the disciplines. Its webmail is really additional feature of the University, and its process is given below.
Image Source: footage.shutterstock.com
This service is available for the students and faculty members of the University. It allows access to your account – it sends, compose, organize and delete email. It also allows import and export of address book, create, delete folders and even see the size of the folder. You can manage your University of Calgary email messages from anywhere across the world with a computer having web browser like Mozilla, Safari and Internet Explorer with access to internet. Anyone who has IT account can use Webmail.
How to create U of C account?
- Visit the website – https://www.ucalgary.ca/itutil
- Click on the option “Register for an Information Technologies Account.”
- After reading all the terms and conditions, click on “I Agree”.
- Fill up the details like surname, date of birth, and U of C ID.
- After that, choose a password and remember that your password should not be easily guessed.
- After that, hit the button “Click here to register.”
- You will get yourself registered in few seconds, and your webmail will be activated the next day from the day you create your account.
Directions to login:
- Visit http://webmail.ucalgary.ca/
- U of C access will be opened on the screen – enter eID and password.
- Once you enter your id and password, click on “Sign In”.