2010 Audi A8 Review : Price, Pictures & Release Date
In Miami, Audi A8 was premiered on 30th November 2009. In early 2010, it may go on sale. Audi A8 is better drive than BMW’s new 750i. Audi A8 looks attractive and it is counted as luxury car which give comforts. The Audi A8 is obtainable in two wheelbase lengths, the regular at $74,500; the longer one which gives huge back seat room) starting at $78,400. 2010 Audi A8 review, price and release date information is mentioned below. You can also see the photos of Audi A8 here.
Features of Audi A8:
- EDGE/GPRS mobile internet
- Full LED Headlights with cornering light, country mode, highway mode, intersection mode, city mode and automatic headlight dimmer.
- Night vision system with infrared technology and pedestrian recognition
- Speed limit display
- Adaptive cruise control with Stop-go function
- Lane departure warning system: Lane Assist
- Blind Spot Monitor: Side Assist
- Precrash system for front (with full automatic emergency braking) and rear: Pre-Sense
- Adaptive Air Suspension with continuous damping control and 3 stage height control
- Eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Integrated management of the car chassis (engine, transmission, steering, shock absorbers and the sport differential): Audi Drive Select
- Torque vectoring
The new Audi A8 hits next year on the Showrooms. Audi A8 offers a variety of Google services and information to the luxury sedan through internet. Audi A8 also included an integrated hard disk for steering, phone and audio data and a graphics processor capable of generating high-quality. The front frame and headlights are directly recognizable and prepared with a standard 4.2L, 8-cylinder, engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The new Audi A8 is great deal for you and the features of it are also attractive. Audi A8 has an improved Multi Media Interface with touchscreen, and an optional 1400-watt Bang & Olufsen sound system. It has some other features like a parking system with rear-view camera, power glass sunroof, tinted windows, and power-assisted trunk and door closers. Audi’s chief designer Stefan Sielaff explains that the new A8 will be “the first of a new styling language at Audi”. Stefan also added “The first generation was very dogmatic and product-design-like. With the second generation, the theme was ‘elegance’—softer, flowing lines. The upcoming third generation will be stronger, sharper, and more precise.”
The Audi A8 is amazing in its abilities as a long-distance squad car. It has 14.6 cubic feet of trunk space which is enough for a week. The new Audi A8 compete with the BMW 750Li xDrive ($87,355), the Lexus LS 460 L AWD ($77,260) and the Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC ($93,600).