Dragon Age Epilogue – Dragon Age: Origins Epilogue Wiki
Dragon age is wonderful game which is developed by BioWare’s Edmonton studio. Get the Dragon age Epilogue here. The Dragon age main character are Teyrn Loghain Mac Tir, Alistair, Morrigan, Queen Anora, and Arl Eamon Guerrein. Dragon Age has number of ending because in this game the wardens can become many characters in the end, like king or queen, Paragon to the dwarves, Teyrn of Gwaren, etc.
In this game Archdemon dead after the battle with the hordes. On the other side darkspawn were crushed and scattered, that time the Grey Wardens had survived and Ferelden was saved. After that they were going into a new golden age of happiness and prosperity with new queen.
Alistair was the title of the Grey Wardens, who had used over Arl Howe’s position and now wielded much-needed political influence. The best group would be permitted to improve and perhaps this Blight was the last the world would ever see. A grey warden is one of the greatest heroes in the game. He faced the difficult journey. He and his friends had made difficult decisions.
The center of the group included Lucian himself, a Dalish Elf who wore Drake-scale armour and wielded two blades. Alistair is the quick-witted Grey Warden and former templar, who bore a Champion of Redcliffe’s wooden shield.
- The Warden can sacrifice himself or herself.
- The Warden can become King or Queen if he or she is from the Human Noble origin. (Male will require marriage to Anora, Female will require marriage to Alistair.)
- The Warden can choose to continue their adventures for a time, before returning to Ferelden.
- The Warden can stay at court and be named a Chancellor.
- The Warden can decide to help the Wardens rebuild their strength in Ferelden.
- The Warden can become a Paragon to the dwarves, regardless of origin.
- The Warden can decide to attempt to track Morrigan down.
- The Warden can become a Bann representing the Alienage Elves if he or she is from the City Elf origin.
- The Warden can travel with Sten to the Qunari homeland.
- The Warden can have the images of The Circle freed to practice magic on their own without the Chantry and Templar to keep them in check if he or she is from the Magi origin.
- The Warden can become the new Teyrn of Gwaren, and inheritor of all Loghain’s estate and wealth if Loghain is killed.
- The Warden can choose to return to High ever with Fergus to help him rebuild. If he or she is from the Noble Human origin.
Source : http://dragonage.bioware.com/game/