Nexus DragonAge – Dragon Age Origins Mods & Community at www.DragonAgeNexus.com
Www.Dragonageexus.com is the official website or homepage of the Nexus dragon age which allows file authors (Mods, utilities and images) to upload their work in an easy to use and keep interface for others to view, download & use. The Nexus dragon age website is the third website of the Nexus. It is a community driven file websites. Nexus dragon age has more than 1,250,000 members. After becoming the member of it, you can get the forums, experiencing and adding to what this community offers.
If you are a Modder for Dragon Age and already produced some work then I suggest you to sign up. If you have not registered account then start uploading your work to the website. There is thousands of Dragon Age players out there worried to check out the first of the Mods available for the game. The websites have become very popular within the Bethesda community (Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3) with over large members registered to date.
Nexus websites benefits:
- A centralized database of modifications provides a centralized user base with its own benefits including better exposure and increased feedback from the community
- Uploaded content is stored indefinitely, insuring that it will be available to the community even if the author moves on or becomes unavailable for long periods of time
- Nexus websites have over 1,250,000 members and an active forum community that can provide help and support
- Creating and maintaining a website is time consuming, requires knowledge of internet programming languages and can cost money
- User activity on the website is to logged in and authors can know how many users have downloaded their files
- User content and feedback is moderated by a mature team of volunteers who are a part of the wider gaming community
Guide for installing/uninstalling/updating Mods for Dragon Age
Now you can get the Information about how to get a Mod to work with your Vanilla Dragon Age game, how to update it and how to uninstall it proper.
Nexus websites update:
All information here is based on Dragon Age Version 1.02 as it is on the 10-12-2009.
- V1.0 initial release
- V1.1 Updated 24-11-09: spelling errors, .dazips section expanded
- V1.2 Updated 24-11-09: incooperated feedback, edited links, thanks section added, better formatting, added updating .dazip-files section, header pic added
- V1.3 Updated 25-11-09: included a description how to uninstall .dazip files with the Toolset
- V1.4 Updated 26-11-09: minor spelling fixes, links & text-colors finally work in the Article, Updating Mods Section expanded, Force Loading Section added
- V1.5 Updated 28-11-09: spelling & formatting, content overview added, Uninstallation/Updates of files that use the Override Folder rewritten, link to German version added
- V1.5.2 Updated 06-12-09: German language Article translation finished.
- V1.6 Updated 10-12-09: included DAModder section, cleaned up rest of the Article, many small tweaks here and there
You can update mode by three ways given below.
- By dazip-Files and the daupdater
- Modfiles that use the Override Folder
- Using DAM odder to manage Mods
Read full information of Mode update here.