The official site of the Line rider is www.Linerider.com, where you can play Line Rider Game Online. In this game you can sketch your own tracks and allow the rider ride the lines. If you want to play Line Rider Game online, then visit this site direct play line rider game with any registration.
Line rider is an internet Physics toy. Line rider versions are available for Microsoft Silver light and flash. First time it was released by Slovenian university student Bostjan Cadez in September 2006. Line Rider is featured by many website such as Yahoo but mostly used on the website Linerider.com, and time Magazine’s website. In the Jay is Games polls, Line Rider was also selected by staff and voted by users as the Best Webtoy of 2006.
It is very simple game, use pencil tool to draw out lines, and click the play button, then there will be a rider glide along the line. In this game, players can play on their own ideas and imagination by sketching a variety of ramps, hills, ring road, and other more elements. Draw line very careful, otherwise a small mistake will cause a crash.
How to play Line Rider at www.Linerider.com?
If you want to play Line Rider game, then open the Linerider.com site, hit on play button.
When you start the game, first use pencil tool, draw a line from top-left towards bottom-right. After you complete drawing, press the play button which will get from top side and watch the rider go. When you feel he is finished, the stop button will bring you back to the track editor. If you need some more help then press H key.
Information about game tool:
- Pencil: The Pencil tool is used for free-hand drawing. Drawing from left to right will draw a floor. Drawing from right to left, will draw a ceiling.
- Line: used for draw straight lines. Drawing from left to right, will draw a floor. Drawing from right to left, will draw a celling.
- Erase: Used for erasing line segments form your track.
- Zoom: The Zoom tool allows you zoom in and out.
- Hand: It allow you turn the drawing canvas by dragging with the mouse.
- Space: You can also hold down the space bar while using other tools to get the same effect.
- Flag: It allows you to save the riders current position and speed if you press the button while simulating. The next time you press the play button the rider will starts from that position. Press the button while in drawing mode to remove the placed flag
- Camera: It allows you customize where the camera is during the she simulation. Press the key during the visibility of the cameras.
- Save: The save button allows you customize where the camera is during the she simulation.
- Trash: The trash button allows you to delete your current track.
- 5 holding down the key will disable line snapping.
- You can use five coloring switches for types of lines you will draw.
- Blue: regular lines
- Red: acceleration lines
- Green: scenery lines
- Brown: deceleration lines
- Pink: trapdoor lines
Line Raider Game Tutorai video from youtube: