The Deadfrontier wiki – Dead Frontier Cheats & Map
Dead Frontier is a free, web-based Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG), which is operated by Jagged Blade Games. The game is created by Neil Yates, known as AdminPwn in-game. Dead Frontier is rapidly growing with over 120,000 registered users and several hundred new accounts being registered every day.
Both free and subscription content are offered by Dead Frontier; subscription being entirely optional. On a web browser, being free is available to play and the creator of game is expecting it to grow rapidly into a popular MMORPG. The game is currently in beta stage.
Dead Frontier Map:
In Dead Frontier, you can see the current map of city in which every known and accessible block and the typical zombie type appearance areas are included. The further you go to east and north or southeast city corners, the tougher will be the zombies you encounter.
Only Grey / Normal / Pale Zombies is included in the first stage of the city, the second stage includes Greys as well as Purple Zombies and Crows, and the third harder stages of the city includes mainly variations of the Red Zombies. Only Purple and Red Zombies are filled in the third stage, the fourth stage includes a mix of Purple, Red and Fat Red Zombies and the final and hardest fifth stage contains all kinds of Red Zombies, especially the dangerous Long Armed Red Zombies. For more information of map and map symbols, click here.
Dead Frontier Weapons:
To fight the zombies inhabiting Fairview, weapons are used in Dead Frontier. To rid the streets of any Zombies, most survivors use these weapons, although nothing stops them from using these against fellow survivors.
To consider a weapon you can take up one of your three weapon slots. Most weapons have a certain skill requirement, usually a minimum investment in the appropriate proficiency. Some high level firearms also require an investment in Strength. In the Inner City, weapons may be found by looting, bought at the Shop, or bought from other players by trading. Higher grade weapons have more effective knockback then lower level weapons.
Weapons can be scrapped for a set value.
- Machine Guns
- Special Gear
Items of Deadfrontier:
- Misc Items
For more information of items, click here.
Web Browser Game Cheats:
- Go to west Foxton.
- Stand in the very middle of the intersection.
- No zombie can attack you like there is an invisible wall
- As soon as you leave they can attack you again.
Winning in the gambling den:
- To almost always win in the gambling den, before you place your
- Bet gets ready to press [Print Screen]. After the cards flip over,
- Press [Print Screen]. Open a graphics editing program and paste
- The Screenshot there, if you still remember where the queen is,
- Cut that card out of the photo and create a new photo that is just
- That one card, Once you have completed those steps, compare the
- Picture of the card to the other cards until it look exactly like
- The begging card