An American health insurance company, Aetna provides a range of traditional and consumer directed health care insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, group life, long-term care, and disability plans, and medical management capabilities. Life insurance policies were started by Aetna in 1850. It is one of the national leader companies in healthcare by its profitable expansions into different kinds of insurance policies, as well as the acquisition of different companies. Also, Aetna navigator provides the secure online support after the policy is issued.
Screenshot of Home page of Aetna.com
In the field of health insurance, Aetna Insurance was named by influential Fortune magazine as “the most admired company” in 2008. To make decisions on healthcare plans, Aetna Health Insurance provides members with admittance to convenient tools and easy-to-understand information.So, it can help to make better-informed decisions about their health and financial well being through its big network.
Innovative products and services:
New products and services are continually developed by Aetna which has a positive impact.
- Offer a wide array of programs and services that help control rising employee benefits costs while striving to improve the quality of health care, such as case management; disease management and patient safety programs; integrated medical, dental, pharmaceutical, behavioral health and disability information
- Provide members with access to convenient tools and easy-to-understand information that can help them make better-informed decisions about their health and protect their finances against health-related risks
- Offer a broad range of insurance and employee benefits products
- Were the first national, full-service health insurer to offer a consumer-directed health plan
- continue to lead the way with our full line of consumer-directed health care products
To login in to the Aetna.com, you have to first register at this website. To register, click on the register option stayed in the bottom on the right side of the Home page of this website. This will opens the page where you have to select one option either subscriber or dependent. If you select that “I am the subscriber, primary member or employee”, then you must have member ID number. If you select that “I am the dependent of a subscriber, primary member or employee eligible for my own Simple Steps To A Healthier Life, Aetna Rx Home Delivery, Personal Health Record and/or Health Assessment”, then you must have full information about the subscriber. After that you have to enter all the required information and click on the next option for registration.
After completion of your registration, you will have your own user name and one password. By using this information you can login to the Aetna.com.
151 Farmington Avenue
Hartford, CT 06156
Phone: (860) 273-0123