The Allstate Corporation is one of the biggest publicly held personal lines insurer in the United States which is far and wide famous due to its slogan “You Are In Good Hands With Allstate.” Allstate assists people in about 17 million households protect through about 14,600 financial representatives and exclusive agencies in the United States and Canada. Allstate provides products and services like homeowners insurance, life insurance, auto insurance, supplemental accident and health insurance, banking, annuity and retirement products intended for institutional, individual and worksite consumers that are distributed through Allstate agencies, financial institutions, independent agencies and broker-dealers.
The Allstate also provides their customers a mind-blowing option of online policy management through their My Account service. This service is intended to stop the hassle of paying bill & managing account via local agent office or through standard mail delivery. By this My Account service, Allstate provides eco-friendly solutions for customers like paperless billing and payment options. It offers fast, secure, convenient and easy access to your Allstate policies 24/7 for paying bills, filing a claim online, accessing up-to-date claim information, setting up automatic payments, accessing and reviewing payments and statements, etc.
My Account service acts as one-stop online policy management center for you so it can save your time and effort. You can access and manage your Allstate policies at any time day or night with only a few clicks. This service will make your online consumer experience even simpler.
How to create Allstate Account online?
- Singing up is a snap!!! It is quick and very simple to register for a My Account which gives an instant access to manage your policy online. For that, just go on the site allstate.com and click on the link ‘Customer Log In’ located in the upper corner of the page.
- To set up your Allstate Account, click on the ‘Register Now’ option and you will be directed to the registration form page. Here you will be asked to provide some information including your name, your policy number for accuracy, last 4 digits of your social security number and your birth date. You may be asked a few additional questions to validate your identity for safeguarding your data. Then you will find some terms and conditions, read it and agree with it, and click on the ‘Next’.
- The final step is a one-time set up of your user ID and password. After that provide your email address and select your personal security question and provide its answer. Once you have completed all this, click on Next, and you will get a confirmation message for completion of your registration.
- Once you get registered, you are on your way to manage your Allstate policies online. Now you can get access to your Allstate policies at any time just by Secure Account Log In using your user ID and password.
How to manage Allstate Account & Billing online?
At the homepage of your Allstate Account, you will find options for getting easy access to features at the top navigation like Payment and Billing History, Claims and their Status, Policies, Documents like how to order automobile ID cards, and Resources relating to other Allstate products like Auto, Property, Life/Retirement, Power Sports, Business and others.
As well, Allstate provides the contact information of both your primary and life policy agents, and the information about customer service at the right hand side of the homepage of Allstate Account.
Here you will be able to see all your policies in one place, whether it is auto insurance, life insurance, homeowners insurance, business insurance, renters insurance or any other insurance. It provides at a glance view of due date of payment for your each policy, as well the date of your automatic payment if you have scheduled it.
In the opposite to each of your policy, you will find an indication ‘Select’ which offers options such as Make a Payment, View Policy Details, Update Policy, Change e-Bill, Change e-Policy, Request Auto ID Card and File a Claim.
Make a Payment
- Allstate Account provides flexibility for making a payment on your policies at any time, day or night. Choose Make a Payment option of your policy on which you want to do payment. Firstly you will be asked to select the method of payment. My account accepts debit cards, credit cards, ATMS and direct withdrawal from your bank account for your convenience.
- There are two options for your payment; one is Automatic and the other is One-Time method. Automatic payment from bank account is done by Allstate Easy Pay Plan (EFT) at a lower installment fees as well as up to 5% premium discount on some policy types. Automatic payment via Credit Card is done by Recurring Credit Card Pay Plan which charges your credit card automatically, so you will not miss a payment. You can pay your premium quickly on time through One-Time method by using your credit/debit card, or else via direct withdrawal from your bank account.
- After the selection of payment method, you have to choose the amount option for paying your premium; you can select to pay the full premium, minimum payment, or else designate a specific amount. Then you will be asked to provide some details of your bank account or else your credit/debit card.
- An option Enroll in Automatic Payment Plan will be provided, select it if you want to do automatic payments for your convenience. With this plan, you will be able to pre-authorize payment of your insurance bills on the date, which best fits your budget and schedule. If you had selected it, then decide posting date and payment frequency.
- Agree to terms and conditions, and that’s all. Confirmation of your payment information will be provided immediately, both onscreen and through email. You can keep a copy of those confirmation details.
- With the Allstate Account, you can also view your bill online using e-Bill. By enrolling in Allstate e-Bill, you can handle your bill from your My Account inbox, rather than your mailbox.
- Use Allstate e-Bill service and:
- Access your bills more simply
- Receive an email that lets you know the time to pay your bill
- Lower the odds of identity theft or fraud
- What you have to do is choose the “Enroll in Allstate e-Bill” from the billing option at the top navigation of homepage of your account. Then select the policy or policies for which you want to get an e-Bill. You will be asked to verify your email address, agree to terms and conditions, and lastly verify the details you entered….that’s all.
You can choose the View Policy Details for checking out complete and detailed information of your policy and you can also update it by selecting Update Policy option. As well, Filing a claim for your policy is possible, and after filing you can view the status of your claim. Change e-Policy option is offered by using which you can modify your insurance coverage, deductibles and limits.
- Access & manage your policies online at any time, day or night
- Make payments of your insurance-related bills
- Set up automatic payments
- Access and review payments and statements
- View and update your policy online
- Get paperless billing with e-Bill
- Manage your contact preferences
- File a claim online
- View the status of your claim & access up-to-date claim information
- View, save, file and print your documents from the previous 24 months
- Search for coverage information or terms easily and quickly
- Modify your insurance coverage, deductibles and limits
- Get access to useful tools, tips and other resources
- Offers fast, secure, convenient and easy to use service
- Registration process is very simple & rapid