Are you in search for any web portal which can provide you with your account and call details online? Then My account at vodafone.co.uk is the place which is suitable for this requirement. Customers who use either Vodafone Prepaid or Vodafone Postpaid service can access their billing details through the Internet with this service. Registration for My account can only be done by using Vodafone mobile number. My Account can be used to get the details of more than one Mobile Number; however there is a requirement of Billing Account PIN to view billing details. The great advantage of registering for My account is the free access to the Vodafone Bill Centre by which one can manage his/her bills online.
Getting access for My account is very easy and for that first visit www.vodafone.co.uk. Click on “Log in to My account” which is located at the top-right hand side. Then you will be asked to provide your Vodafone number. After providing number, choose your security code and after that fill the required account details. Once you have completed all this, you will get your My account.
By using this My Account, you can view your all account and call details online.
For prepaid customers:
- With My account, prepaid customers can access call details; they can obtain a detailed list of calls made previously in past 2 months, and they will get details in 7 day blocks.
- They will be able to access recharge history details for the past 3 months.
- This service enables prepaid customers to view their account balance information at every 15 minutes.
- As well, it will provide information about remaining prepaid plan entitlement like any remaining minutes or TXT.
- My account also benefits prepaid customers with more features like Parental Lock settings and Manage Roaming.
For postpaid customers:
When it comes to postpaid customers, My account offers amazing services here also.
- Postpaid customers can get a detailed list of calls made in a specific month and they can even obtain the Call Details of previous 2 months.
- Bill History has been provided by this service; they can view their longest calls, frequently called numbers, and calls made during off-peak or peak times.
- Postpaid customers can view, print and download bills; they can obtain a full copy of the Bill with call details of up to 12 bills in which Account Summary will be placed on one of the Current Bill page that includes billing history, previous amount due, payments received, etc.
- They can pay their bill online by using credit card.
- They can also update their Direct Debit details which are located in Direct Debit Menu.
- They will be able to view their Payment History from the past month, 6 months, 1 year or all.
- This service enables them to view their current plan and even shows the relevant entitlements.
- As well, they can update Billing Options that are located in Billing Options Menu; by this they can change their itemization setting and select a bill receive option, for instance – TXT/Email notification or Email Bill.
- This service also enables them to change their contact details and billing details, including their postal and home address.
Vodafone Split Bill
This is another nice feature provided by Vodafone through which one can split out personal and business calls. It is a cost effective & very simple way to classify your usage online. You can generate your own personal phone book permitting calls to particular numbers to be automatically classified as business or personal. This will reduce your burden of differentiating personal and business calls, and save your time. There are automated reminders available to make sure that you don’t forget to categorize your calls. There is a running totals option which shows the number of calls, duration and cost of personal calls corresponding to business calls.
- Get a detailed list of your calls & recharges online
- View your account balance information and your remaining minutes and texts
- Get your postpaid bills online and save money by canceling paper bills
- Set up your Direct Debit details
- View your Payment History
- Check and pay your itemized bills online
- Add extra packs and subscription services such as Mobile TV
- Allows you to change your own account details including contact details, passwords, etc
- Offers Vodafone Split Bill feature which can split out personal and business calls to reduce your burden
Your bill explained – Vodafone My account video from YouTube:
An introduction to Pay as you go on My account video from YouTube: