Bank of America, the biggest largest organization of world, offers its consumers with a broad range of financial services like banking, asset management, investing etc. Merrill Lynch is the wealth management division of this largest financial organization and it was acquired by Bank of America in 2008. Merrill Lynch contains client assets of 2.2 trillion dollars and 15,000 financial advisors. Merrill Lynch provides a range of financial services for individual customers, plus small to middle market corporations as well as large businesses. The Merrill Lynch Wealth Management services include retirement planning, investing, asset management and other financial services. Merrill Lynch has intended the specific site, www.benefits.ml.com (Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center) to manage customers’ retirement and benefits services, as well as to offer an array of options to customers for assistance in their account management. Consumers of Merrill Lynch services can visit this site to learn about savings strategies & retirement investments, to obtain information on updates related to the company, and to manage their accounts.
If you are a consumer of this Wealth Management service, then you can get access to your retirement and benefits services online by creating your user ID at Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center. You will be able to access every type of resources which can assist you ensure your continual economic security including financial advice and investment planning, in your post-retirement years. Besides all that, this site also provides information to non-consumers about the importance of investing for a healthy financial future and provides advice for making the right investments.
It is convenient, easy and user-friendly service. Consumers can create their Merrill Lynch user ID with Social Security Number by taking just few steps. With this ID, they will get rapid and convenient access to the tempting features provided by site. As well, they will be able to manage their account any time at any place without difficulty.
Requirements for creating a User ID
- A valid Social Security Number
- An existing account at Merrill Lynch with a valid Merrill Lynch account number of nine digits
- A computer with Internet access
How to create a User ID to get Merrill Lynch Wealth Benefits?
- Firstly, visit the official site www.benefits.ml.com and click on the link “Create User ID” located in the secure login part of site at the left-hand side. The links for “Reset your Password” and “Forgot your Password” are also provided there for the customers who already have their User ID.
- After that for security verification, enter your 9-digit account number or Social Security Number if you are US participant, and enter your 9-digit account number if you are non US participant. Then click on “continue”.
- Then you will be asked the security information questions; give the answers of that questions and click on “continue”.
- Select your User ID between 6-20 characters, select your password between 8-12 characters, choose a hint question and provide the answer, and click on “submit”.
- Once you completed all this, you will get a confirmation screen for your user ID.
- You can use this user ID and password to get access in to your Benefits Online account. You can use the password to access the Merrill Lynch Interactive Voice Response Systems and to process transaction on your Benefits Online account.
- Manage retirement and benefits services of customers
- Gives information about savings strategies & retirement investments planning
- Assists customers to manage their accounts
- Provides information and advice to non-customers about the investing for a healthy financial future
- Convenient, easy, fast and user-friendly service
- Manage your account any time at any place without difficulty