Www.OBConline.co.in – OBC Bank Internet Banking – OBCOnline Banking India
Www.OBConline.co.in is the official website of OBC Bank. OBC Bank stands for Oriental Bank of Commerce provides leading banking services in India. The OBC Bank offers Internet Banking to customer to manage their account easily and quickly through PC or laptop everywhere in the world. OBC Bank Internet Banking is safe and easy to access at www.OBConline.co.in. Oriental Banks Internet Banking services are available anytime and anywhere free of Cost. The information of OBC Bank Internet Banking or OBCOnline Banking India that provided by Www.OBConline.co.in is mentioned below.
About OBC Bank
In 1943, OBC Bank was established in Lahore by Late Rai Bahadur Lala Sohan Lal, who was the first chairman of the bank. The head office was shifted to Amritsar after the Independence. In 1980, OBC Bank was nationalized. Currently the OBC Bank’s aim is “To provide the finest banking services by upgrading human capital and infusing advanced technology, thereby achieving total customer satisfaction; and being reckoned as the “Best Bank” in the Industry on all efficiency parameters” And “To enhance shareholders’ wealth by ensuring sound growth of business and make valuable contributions to national economic growth.” In March 2007, Oriental Bank of Commerce had a total of 1273 branches and 666 ATMs in India.
On the official OBC website, you can get information of service charges and fees, interest rates on deposits and credits, FCNR rates and merchant banking solutions. You can also view the annual report, audit report, company profile or investors’ news on the tenders and share prices of OBC. By OBC online ATM and Branch locator, you can get the list of all the Oriental Bank of Commerce branches and ATM centers.
The Oriental Bank of Commerce e-banking facilities includes following:
- Online Edu Loan
- OBC Net Banking
- OBC e-Taxes
- OBC Direct Trading
- OBC e-Shoppe
OBC Bank Internet Banking
Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Service is available on the official website. To access this service, first you need to register by filling OBC Bank Internet Banking application form with the branch where you maintain your account. Once you submit, you will be received user-id at your address, as mentioned in the application form and the password to the branch. You have to collect your sealed password envelope from the branch.
Then you can logon to OBC Bank Internet Banking at www.OBConline.co.in, by using the user-id and password you can access your account and get information about OBC banking online.
If you are using Oriental Bank Internet Banking for the first time, then you should follow some steps to login successfully that are given below.
- Open the website www.obcindia.co.in and click on the Oriental Bank Internet Banking Link
- Enter your user-id and Password.
- It is compulsory for you to change the passwords (Both Login and Transaction passwords) that allotted to you. You need to first type in the Password given in the mailer to do so.
- Enter the new password of your choice and confirm it by retyping.
- Click on ‘UPDATE’ to confirm the change. Message confirming the same will be displayed on the screen. Subsequent password changes can be down using Customise >> Change password option.
- You need to browse through various options as per choice & in case of any transaction viz Fund Transfer etc; you need to enter your transaction password to authenticate the transactions.
OBC Bank Internet Banking Services:
For Accounts Related:
- Online Balance Inquiry
- View transactions
- Statement of Account – For a given period, range of Cheque nos & Amount
- Cheque Status Inquiry
- Clearing Instruments Inquiry
- Stop Payment of Cheques
For Fund Transfer:
- Funds Transfer to own accounts
- Funds Transfer to other accounts within CBS Branches of OBC
- Min. Amount: 1000 per transaction
- Max.Amount: 50,000 per transaction
- Per day Maximum Rs.2, 00,000
- External Payments viz. IRCTC (For Railway Reservation) and Sharekhan.com for Funds Transfer Facility for Shares purchases
- Bank Charges Rs.11/- per ticket (including Service Tax)
- IRCTC levies a service charge of Rs.15/- (Second / Sleeper) and Rs.20/- (Higher Class) for the first passenger and an additional Rs.5/- for every subsiquent passenger upto a maximum of Rs.25/- (Second / Sleeper) and Rs.40/- (Higher Class)
- Customers can send mails for clarifications/queries on Internet Banking.
- Relationship Manager at IBC, Secunderabad gives reply to the queries / requests raised by the customers, within 12hours.
For Other Activity:
- Customer can view a range of financial and non-financial activities which performed by them during a period of time.
You can customize the following information:
- Change your passwords
- Add Nick names to your accounts
- Select primary accounts in case you have many accounts
- Change your various preferences like Date Format, Amount Format, Add email id, Change your Salutation etc.
If you have any question related to OBC Bank Internet Banking, then you should check out the OBC Net Banking FAQs, to find your fast answer. You can also call at Oriental Bank of Commerce customer care.
List of Oriental Bank of Commerce customer care numbers
- 91-11-23417121, 23416691, 23415508
- E.D. Sectt. : 91-11-23418707
- 91-11-23325590, 23318423, email@example.com (Departments of IT)
- 91-11-23415567 (GMs Sectt.)
- 91-11-23546155 firstname.lastname@example.org (Inspection & Control Deptt.)
- 91-11-23415591 email@example.com (Planning & Development Deptt.)