Chase Sapphire credit card has been launched on August 20. Chase Card Services has announced the launch of Chase Sapphire – calling it “the next generation rewards card designed for the affluent market”. In a release, the Company noted that Chase Sapphire has been built from the ground up to address the needs of the top 15 percent of U.S. households by income who expect premium rewards, outstanding value, and exceptional service.
Chase Sapphire and Chase Sapphire preferred are the two products offered by Chase Sapphire concept. Both offers include finest travel services, a broad range of rewards delivered during Chase’s Ultimate Rewards SM program, and straight entrance to a specially trained, devoted client service team, 24 hours in a day, seven days in a week, with all benefits and services backed by the steadiness and security of Chase.
Chase Sapphire delivers top-notch client service, an excellent point redemption experience, and provides a parcel of payback to defend their purchases and dealings said by general manager of Chase Card Services.
Chase Sapphire and Chase Sapphire Preferred provide many kinds of benefits which are:
Chase Sapphire Benefits:
- Unlimited payback, including no yearly expenditure caps, points that never run out and no travel limits or pass out dates on travel reward redemption.
- Premier travel payback such as tour annulment indemnity, emergency service assistance, missing baggage protection, hires car indemnity, and an interactive online travel concierge.
- Meaningful and easily accessible rewards, special experiences, to include travel, commodities and money back. Consumers can earn points and convert for their actually want.
- Cash-back alternative starting at 5,000 points = $50.
- Free access to dining recommendations through Zagat® and booking with Open Table®.
- “Pay Yourself Back” feature allows card members to purchase items on their own and simply use their points to pay for the purchase, starting at 2,500 = $25.
- Merchant-funded rewards from 300+ retailers available through the Ultimate Rewards Bonus Mall.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Benefits:
Chase Sapphire Preferred provides improved payback for a $95 yearly fee, waived for the first year. Chase Sapphire Preferred offers: heart-to-heart position shift to foremost airline and lodge programs, points worth 25 percent more when redeeming for travel online, a spend bonus of 10,000 points for clientele expenditure $50,000 yearly, and improved self defense.