Bnymellon.com/shareowner/isd – BNY Mellon Shareowner Services
BNY Mellon Corporation’s full name is Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. BNY Mellon is one the largest financial service providers. BNY Mellon Corporation was established in the year 2007 on 1st of July. The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation merged and as a result BNY Mellon Corporation founded. It has 42900 staff members and US$928 billion’s assets.
BNY Mellon Corporation is one of the oldest corporation in the United States. The headquarters of the company is situated in New York.It provides various products and services to its customers without any type of hassle. www.Bnymellon.com/shareowner/isd is the official website of BNY Mellon Shareowner Services. It is the online access for the Shareowner’s ServiceDirect. Through their list of participating, you can easily search Direct Stock Purchase Plans.
Shareholders can sell shares, access account balance, transaction history, tax forms and receive statements available for downloading and more stuff you can do online. You are able to compare plans, read prospective, you can find best plan for yourself. You can transfer shares and change stock ownership with the professional support. It is secure and safe for investor’s transactions which you can easily use. Just you need to login in its website.
Provide Employee Stock Purchase Plan participants with online account access. Realize the benefits of stock ownership by enrolling in your company’s employee stock purchase plan.
Buy or sell company stock, exercise options and review your employee shareholder accounts online.
on a single page you can view all of your account summary information. You also can access all of your BNY Mellon Shareowner Services accounts using a single access ID and password that you select yourself.
Investors who own stock in other companies BNY DirectServicehelps to view real-time account information. You can sell or purchase the shares, plans.
- Receive your investor materials more quickly and conveniently via individual and secure e-mail boxes
- Save paper and help the environment by eliminating printed materials that clutter shareowner mailboxes
- Supplement the socially responsible initiatives that the issuer of your stock may have in place.
- It is secure and safe for investors. You can easily use it.
- Flexibility to access your mailbox 24/7
- Convenience of managing your documents — view, print, download
- Electronic notification of account activity via e-mail
- Faster delivery of important financial documents
How to register for online account access?
- First you have to enter the 12-digit Investor ID.
- Then click on the “Establish Pin” button.
- For registration, click here.
For login, you need to submit UserID and Pin. Then you have to click on the Login button. Then you can easily compare their investment plans; enroll in plans, read prospectuses and brochures. For login, click here.
You can also speak to a BNY Mellon representatives call on- 1-888-269-2377 (for United States). Out of United States person call on- 201-680-6825.