CentreLink Online Services – Login to CentreLink.gov.au for Online Services
The trading name of the Commonwealth Service Delivery Agency (CSDA) is Centrelink, a statutory authority which is responsible for delivering human services on-behalf-of agencies of the Commonwealth Government of Australia. Here is provided the step-by-step process of Login to CentreLink.gov.au for Online Services. Www.centrelink.gov.au is the official website or homepage of CentreLink. They have a page about their online services on their website. (Online service option is given at the left side of its website)
CentreLink Online Services:
You are provided with a secure environment to complete some of your Centrelink business by Centrelink online services. You can access these useful options from your home, office, personal computer or phone.
Register for online services:
You need to register to use online services. After registration, you can access the service option which meet your requirements as a customer and a nominee. There are two types of registration, one is for customer and second is for nominee.
Registration of customer:
- Go on this page for registration of customer
- Enter your Centrelink Reference Number (CRN) and click on continue
- Answer questions about yourself and your Centrelink record, to help them verify your identity
- Confirm your access level
- Choose your password for online services
- Set your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for phone services (optional)
- Create your secret questions and answers which can help if you forget your password
- Be provided with a Customer Access Number (CAN) if you do not already have one
- Receive information about how to log on to use online services
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process. For more information, see here.
Registration of nominee:
If as a customer, you have already registered for online services, then you can add Nominee Access once logged in.
Steps to add Nominee Access:
- Select the log on button here, and enter your Customer Access Number (CAN) and password
- Select “Self Service Access”
- Select “Nominee Access to Online Services Registration” from the menu
- Log out and log in again to access Nominee Online Services
Your online services:
Some online services are given below, to find in deep click here.
- Apply for an Advance Payment
- Request a document
- Claim a payment
- Update/advise your details
- Report employment income
- Request a replacement card
- View/print your details