CitiBank NetBanking – Login to citibank.com online banking
The official website of Citibank is www.citibank.com. In 1812, Citibank was established as the City Bank of New York, after the First National City Bank of New York. Citibank is one of the largest banks which provides various online services to its customers. Citibank also offers online banking to its customers in which customers can save their time by using various services online.
The headquarters of the Citibank is situated in New York. In more than 100 states, Citibank has its retail banking operations and 1400 offices are in the United States, largely in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco/Silicon Valley, and Miami.Recently in Boston, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Citibank has expanded its operations.
For its online banking, just you need to login in its login page. Citibank provides a variety of online services. Its online banking is fast, secure and safe for you. With its online banking you can pay your bills online without any difficulty.
Benefits of online Banking:
- Get Account Alerts: Citibank provides free alerts to its customers. You can get all type of alerts such as balance, payments, cleared cheques, credit card and much more. You are receiving alerts on your cell phone or e-mail.
- Pay Bills: Citibank offers free online bill payment service for its customer, just you need to login in your account. And you have to submit to whom you want to pay. You can also pay several bills at once using Express Payments.
- Transfer Money: Citibank provides a complete set of online services you can use to make transfers: Between Your Citibank Accounts, Between Citi and non-Citi Accounts.
- See your e-Statements: Citibank provides e-statement on your account, just sign up for citibank’s free paperless statements. These services provide you various benefits like View your statement online, Print it out anytime, Order statements going back 7 years free, Avoid lost or stolen statements and many more.
How to login?
- First visit its login page
- Then you have to enter the User ID
- Then enter the password
- Click on the “Sign on” button
How to register online?
- First you have to enter the Debit Card Number.
- Then enter the Pin Code (the code you enter at ATMs)
- Enter the Account Number.
- Click on the “Continue” button.