Citibank Suvidha : Login to Suvidha Salary Account at online.citibank.co.in
Citibank is the consumer banking of financial services Citigroup and www.online.citibank.co.in is the official website of Citibank India. Citibank provides personal banking services, NRI banking services, and corporate banking services. In personal banking services, Citibank Suvidha is a unique service to give complete banking solution to employers and employees. Not only the employees but also the employers can transfer salary online directly. Citibank Suvidha makes account transaction easier, simpler and secure. Information about Citibank Suvidha salary account and the process of login is given below.
Citibank Suvidha had started presence in many organizations during 1998 across India. Citibank customers include top notch Indian company spanning a range of industries.
Benefits to Employer in Citibank Suvidha salary account:
- Paperless Reimbursement Accounts: A separate account is allotted to which only the corporate can credit funds. Citibank provides unique Debit Card, PIN and chequebook to Employees.
- Online Salary Transfer: Citibank online salary transfer module allows you to credit salaries online to your employees destined at multiple locations on the click of a mouse. This ensures no paperwork and faster processing.
- Dedicated Corporate and Service Relationship Manager: For all their corporate clients, Citibank have dedicated Corporate and Service Relationship Manager to address all banking needs and queries of your employees.
- Powerful Unnati Current Account: Grow with the Unnati Current Account, which offers you free drafts delivery at over 1100 locations.
- Salary Alerts for your Employees: Employees will be alerted on salary credit to their account.
- Foreign Exchange Services: Citibank provides hassle free foreign exchange services to customers.
Benefits to Employee in Citibank Suvidha salary account: Citibank provides zero balance account for a corporate salaried relationship.
- Financial Planning Services: Get financial planning services from Citibank Certified Counselors on Investments and Insurance in your office premises.
- Ready Credit Overdraft Facility: Get an overdraft facility of up to 3 times your net monthly salary credit (up to a maximum of Rs. 2,00,000).
- Value Added Citibank ATM / Debit Card: Debit Cards offers discount on shopping, fuel, grocery and other purchases. Only Citibank offers you a range of Debit Cards to suit your spending style. Daily transaction limit is of Rs. 50,000 on your Citibank ATM / Debit Card.
- Instant welcome kit to help you get going on your account: You will be provided with an Instant welcome kit as soon as you open a Citibank Account. The kit consists of a chequebook, Citibank ATM / Debit Card, ATM PIN, IPIN (Internet Password) and T-PIN (Telephone PIN).
- 24×7 Access: Use Citibank online banking, mobile banking and phone banking services to access and transact your account, anytime, anywhere.
- Incredible Loyalty Rewards Program: With the loyalty program, earn reward points for your salary credits, online transactions and purchase of other Citibank products. Redeem the points for exciting gifts.
- Relationship Pricing on Other Bank Products: With their dedicated and experienced financial team, Citibank helps you to achieve your dreams. Their fair and ethical lending commitment to customers includes Home Loans and Personal Loans at special relationship price.
How to apply for Citibank Suvidha salary account?
- Go on www.online.citibank.co.in
- Click on Suvidha account which is stayed on left side under Banking navigation of homepage.
- Then select Citibank Suvidha salary account on left side of the page.
- Press Apply now button and enter your organization name, your name, phone or mobile number, designation.
- Enter your Email ID.
- Select your city.
- Choose preferred time of contact.
- Click on Submit option.
For login at Citibank online, you need to enter your 16 digit ATM / Debit Card Number or Credit Card Number or Loan ID or World Money Card Number by using standard keyboard.