HDFC NRI – Login or Sign in to www.HDFCBank.com NRI Banking Account
For NRI persons, HDFC provides banking services. HDFC NRI Bank Account offers facility of deposits, accounts, debit, credit cards, insurance or investment, personal banking, etc. Just you need do submit some documentation and it is an easy process for anybody who is of Indian origin but living outside the country can get an NRI account in HDFC Bank. The official website of the HDFC Bank is www.hdfcbank.com. Here is provided all the details regarding HDFC NRI and the step-by-step process of login or sign in to www.HDFCBank.com NRI Banking Account.
HDFC Bank Ltd is one of the biggest banks, which was established in 1994. HDFC Bank provides various types of services to its customers. The headquarters of the HDFC Bank is located in Mumbai, India. HDFC bank is a commercial bank and has 1412 branches and 3925 ATMs, in 528 cities of India.
HDFC NRI account features:
- The HDFC NRI bank account applicant have to specify which type of savings or current HDFC NRI accounts would they like to open. While opening FCNR HDFC bank NRI account you have to specify the currency in which you would be depositing the account.
- HDFC NRI accounts can be opened jointly provided the second and the third applicant of HDFC NRI account also reside outside India.
- The super saver HDFC NRI account is customer’s delight because they let the customers enjoy the benefits of all the normal savings HDFC bank NRI account as well as high interest rates on all your savings. This HDFC NRI account provides the user with the overdraft facility of 90% of the deposited amount along with the compounded interest on re-invested amount.
- You can even select a nominee for your HDFC NRI bank account.
Login or Sign in to www.HDFCBank.com NRI Banking Account:
How to apply for NRI Account?
- Open the website leads.hdfcbank.com
- First you need to fill up the form.
- Then you have to attach the documents.
- Then send it through ordinary post to the PO Box address nearest to your location.
- Documents like photocopies of passport and visa are to be submitted.
- Residence proof must be submitted.
- Proper identity proof of the residing country needs to be submitted.
- Verification of the signature of the account owner by any higher authority of the country.
- Accounts can be funded in one currency like dollar, pounds, euro, and yen, then can be transferred into another currency.
HDFC Bank also provides facility of HDFC Quick Remit in which customers can transfer funds from another banks of other countries to HDFC bank account. HDFC Bank offers quick remit facility with its 20800 branches around 90 banks in India. For 1650 locations across India, HDFC bank provides delivery of Demand Draft. It provides Quick remit account for the various countries like UK, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Middle East, Africa and others.
Benefits of Quick Remit:
- You can transfer funds online by click of a mouse.
- You can send cheques from comfort of your home.
- The HDFC quick remit has no limits to transfer funds. You can transfer as much as you need.
- You can get more rupees for your remittance through HDFC superior exchange rates.