Service Credit Union – Online Banking – www.servicecuonline.org
Www.servicecuonline.org is the official website of the service credit union which is a non-profit cooperative financial institution that are owned and controlled by the people they serve. Recently, Service Credit union offers online banking service for time saving of their customers. Customers can manage their accounts online, check balances, view statements, transfer funds, pay bills, download account information, and much more from online banking.
A service credit union is created for the aim of promoting thrift, providing credit at reasonable rates, and other financial services to its members. A service Credit union is located in North America under the French name “caisse populaire” at Levis, Quebec in 1900. In the recent times, the credit union system is an important part of the Canadian financial service sector, which is working through some 1,500 independent organizations, coast to coast. Service credit union provides low cost credits. It encourages thrift through a continuous educational campaign on the meaning and practice of thrift.
Service Credit Union Online banking service:
You can use the Service credit union online banking service after the login process; open the www.servicecuonline.org click on online banking service which is stayed on left side on this page. Then press log on link www.servicecuonline.org/onlineserv. Enter member number in Member Number box, and in the Password box, enter your Call-24 PIN. And click on Enter.
For new users, first sign up for Online Banking Account Access, fill up online banking sign up form and click on Send button or call Electronic Services at 1-800-936-7730 x 3620.
If you do not have this information or are in need of help, then please contact them at 1-800-936-7730.
Service Credit Union Online Banking Benefits
- Access your account from anywhere, any time.
- Get full details of all transactions. Customers will be able to see where they last used their Visa Check Card, Visa Credit Card or ATM Card.
- View account balances and available balances on one screen at the same time.
- Quickly track your balances in savings, checking and loan accounts. And one click access to copies of checks.
- View your Bill Pay Demo.
- E-statements receive your statement sooner through the home banking system.
- With E-Bills, members can receive bills right in the customized home banking system.
- Customers of Germany can start initiate transfers from their Service Credit Union checking account to German banks in Euro currency by Internet Euro Bill Payments service.
- Members can receive notifications via email about checks that have recently cleared, certificates maturing, or when balances go above or below a certain amount.
- Keeps your finances more organized.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- Free bill pay with direct deposit or 1,500 minimum balances in Service+ Checking.
- Saves time — faster than writing checks.
- Bills are paid on time — no more late fees.
- Saves money in postage
Electronic Services Department Hours Of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8 am – 6 pm (EST)
Saturday 8:30 am to 1 pm (EST)
Phone: 1-800-936-7730 x 3620
Source : http://www.servicecu.org/index.aspx