How to login to My Account at www.Southern-Electric.co.uk to View & Pay Bills Online
In the UK, Southern Electric plc is an electricity company. The official website of Southern Electric is www.Southern-electric.co.uk. The official website also provides you the facility of login. Your user id and password is required for login. The process of login is given below. Here is mentioned information about how to login to My Account and View & Pay Bills Online. On the London Stock Exchange as SSE (Scottish and Southern Energy PLC.), Southern Electric plc is scheduled.
Scottish Hydro-Electric was amalgamated by Southern Electric. It was established in 1990. Its headquarters are in UK. Previously, the Southern Railway used the name “Southern Electric” to market its electric railway services in southern England.
View & Pay Bills Online
You can pay your bills by registering for eServices. You can pay bills online at any time and anywhere. EServices allows you fast and easy access to your accounts online. Everyone wants to pay their bill with easy way. Eservices are also known as ‘eBilling’ or ‘online billing’. This service is available for 24/7. You can use the Eservices when you register the Eservices.
Pay by text
They also introduced paying bills by text message. Pay by text is very easy, quick, and secure. If you pay within 10 working days, then you will receive a 2.5% discount.
How it works:
- They hold your debit card details on a secure system.
- When it is time to bill you, they will send you a text message to let you know how much your bill is. They will ask you to text back ‘YES’ when you are ready to pay.
- When you text back, they will process your payment using the debit card details we hold.
How to login at www.Southern-electric.co.uk?
- Open the official website.
- Click on “Your Login” option.
- If you are existing customer, then enter your email address and password. After entering the information click on “Login” option.
- If you are new users, then click on “Register” option.
- Get the page of registration, enter the information and click on “Continue” button.