TalkTalk.Net – My account to Build Phone & Broadband Package
The official website of TalkTalk is www.talktalk.co.uk. TalkTalk is one of the biggest home phone and broadband companies. In 2003, TalkTalk was established with Charles Dunstone as CEO. TalkTalk provides services and products like home phone, and broadband packages to UK’ customers. TalkTalk was awarded as ‘Best for Billing‘ and ‘Best Value for Money‘ by uSwitch.
The headquarters of the company is situated in London, England, UK. One of the biggest shows in UK, the X Factor is sponsored by TalkTalk, which was started on 22 August 2009. TalkTalk has more than 2.7 million customers. In June 2009, the company purchased the Tiscali UK for £236m. A promotion offering free broadband was started by TalkTalk in the year 2006. TalkTalk has launched its new service to satisfy the customer’s needs calls and broadband packages. Through its My Account online you can pay your bill online. just you need to login at its official website. And you can also check details of your account online.
Benefits for Broadband and phone:
- Fast broadband up to 8Meg (top speed depends on your line and location)
- Generous 40GB monthly download allowance
- Free wireless ‘G’ router
- Unlimited calls to UK landlines, on evening and weekends (including 0845/0870)
- Unlimited local calls, anytime
- Free voicemail
- Free technical and customer support (from your TalkTalk line)
- 30-day no-quibble trial
- Free Calling Circle – Choose from 16 mobile and international numbers and get a discount of 10% on those calls
- Free Privacy Features
TalkTalk essentials Plan:
|Download Allowance (FUP)||40GB||Unlimited||10GB|
|Anytime Local calls||Yes||No||No|
|Monthly cost (incl. line rental)||£18.48||£25.00||£26.90|
|18 month totals||£362.63||£453.00||£460.59|
TalkTalk Pro Plan:
|Compare||TalkTalk||Virgin XL||BT Option 3|
|Speed||24 Meg||20 Meg||20 Meg|
|Download Allowance (FUP)||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
(incl. line rental) & security
|18 month totals||£542.63||£728.10||£741.27|
How to Login?
- First you have to enter the username.
- Then enter the password.
- Click on the “Sign Up “button
- For login page click here
How to register?
- Just you need to enter the telephone number.
- Then you have to enter the Postcode.
- Then enter the current e-mail address.
- Verify the e-mail address.
- Then you have to click on “submit” button
- For registration page click here.