Honda Crossover 2010 – New 2010 Honda Accord crossover/wagon (CUV)
Honda is one of the most popular Japanese Auto company through out the world. Honda is going to launch its new Honda Accord crossover/wagon (CUV) in 2010. For the Release date, Specifications, Photos with Different View and exciting features keep reading.
Honda have some most popular models like City, Accord, CR-V and civic. Honda calls new accord as 2010 Accord Crossover wagon car. The selling of Honda will be start form the U.S. Honda accord crossover/wagon (CUV) will be show next year.
Honda Crossover car will be based on the platform Accord. The U.S. sell Honda Accord front end has been grafted against the body. The production of car will begin in the 4th billet of 2009 at the Marysville or East Liberty factory. This new model could be fit in between the CR-V and Pilot in the Honda lineup. Honda has decided to name the Accord Crossover a “Crossover Utility Vehicle.”
New 2010 Honda Accord crossover/wagon (CUV) Features and Review
- The seats of car are for 5 passengers with an innovative back storage area.
- It will be powered by 271 hp 3.5 liter V6 tied to a 5-speed automatic transmission.
- The cargo bay is excellent: 25.7 cubic feet, plus a 1.9 cubic foot removable and washable under floor storage bin.
- The car has Honda’s VTM-4 AWD system.
- The weight of car is 300-pound.
- Fuel economy is rated at 18/27 mpg for the two-wheel-drive Crosstour, and 17/25 for the all-wheel-drive model.
Price and Style: The price of cars starts from $30,380 to $34,730 for all-wheel drive. This can be good price with respect to honda’s style. Using the Accord name to cash in on familiarity may helps Honda move a few Crosstours. The Japanese automaker will also have to compete with the polarizing styling.
Familiar Honda hardware: The 60% parts of crosstour with the Accord sedan, including the basic chassis, instrument panel, and power train. Crosstour comes with 271-hp V-6, which is paired to a five-speed automatic transmission while Accord sedan offers four or six cylinder engines. The fuel of the Crosstour is rated at 18/27 mpg for the two-wheel-drive, and 17/25 for the all-wheel-drive model.