Take Care Clinics Locations – Find Clinics at Www.takecarehealth.com/clinic-locations.aspx
Take Care Clinics offer high-quality, convenient and affordable health care to all patients who are 18 months and older, located at selected Walgreens drugstores. Take Care Clinics are part of Take Care Health Systems (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Walgreens). Do you need to find the Take Care Clinics location nearest your area? You can find your Take Care Clinics online from the Find a Take Care Clinic locator, which is provided on the website (www.takecarehealth.com/clinic-locations.aspx). Here all information is given about Take care clinics locations.
Take Care Health Systems operate around 340 convenient care clinics in cities through out the country.
About Take Care Health Systems:
Convenient care clinics are operated by Take Care Health Systems, through partnership with Walgreen Co. Take Care Health Systems contains Take Care Consumer Solutions, managers of convenient care clinics located at select Walgreens drugstores nationwide. Also Take Care Employer Solutions are included by it as part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division.
Take Care Clinics are dedicated to offer personalized, quality healthcare to fit your life. It is not requiring appointments, no long waits due to it opens in 7 days a week and weeknights too. So visit a nearby Take Care Clinic today and experience quality family healthcare for yourself.
Take Care Clinics TREAT
They treat patients who are 18 months and older.
- Respiratory Illnesses
- Additional Treatments
- Skin Conditions
- Minor Injuries
- Diagnostic Testing
Find Take Care Clinics Locations
When you visit Find Take Care Clinics locations page at www.takecarehealth.com/clinic-locations.aspx, you can find your clinics by muching the options. There is provided Map, Take Care Clinic Holiday Hours, flu vaccination and much more also. Here you can also find your clinics by selecting your region, which link is left of the website.
To find region location, you will need to press on required area and your store location will be available with address or Map. Left side of the website also features “Find a Clinic” small box where you just have to enter city, State and/or zip and then click on the ‘Go’ button.
Take Care Clinic Holiday Hours:
- Christmas Eve: Open 8:30am-4pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: Open 8:30am-4pm
- New Year’s Day: Open 8:30am-4pm
Take Care Clinics Locations list:
- Atlanta – 3740 Cascade Road
- Fayetteville – 780 North Glynn
- Atlanta – 595 Piedmont Ave., Ste 100
- Loganville – 4398 Atlanta Hwy.
- Atlanta – 3800 Princeton Lake Parkway SW
Take Care Clinics are also open at the following Walgreens drugstores:
- Acworth – 1762 Mars Hill Road NW
- Lithonia – 2945 Panola Road
- Alpharetta – 3003 Old Alabama Road
- Marietta – 2988 Shallowford Road
- Atlanta – 7530 Roswell Road
- Marietta – 2464 Roswell Road
- Austell – 4120 Austell Road
- Norcross – 5985 Peachtree Pkwy.
- Douglasville – 9465 Hwy. 5
- Powder Springs – 5230 Dallas Hwy.
- Kennesaw – 2779 N Cobb Pkwy.
- Smyrna – 2670 Cobb Pkwy. SE
- Lawrenceville – 181 S. Clayton Street
- Stockbridge – 1855 Hudson Bridge Road
- Lawrenceville – 2990 Five Forks Trickum Road
- Stone Mountain – 5320 Memorial Drive
For more locations near you, visit TakeCareHealth.com or call 1-866-Take-Care (1-866-825-3227) for availability, limits and further questions about flu vaccination in your area.