Www.uiowa.edu is the official website of University of Iowa, which is one of the major national research universities in southeast Iowa, situated on the Iowa River near the intersection of U.S. The university is structured into 11 colleges and offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees. University of Iowa provides Iowa Student Information System which is known as ISIS in short form. The step-by-step process of login to Student Information System is mentioned below.
The University of Iowa has membership of the American Association of Universities, the Big Ten Conference, Committee on Institutional Cooperation, and the Universities Research Association. Every year over 30000 students enroll at University of Iowa. There are about 13,000 staff and over 1,700 faculty numbers available in this University. A lot of visitors come to attend and enjoy cultural events, art exhibits, big ten athletic events, and to join in many conferences and educational programs planned at the University continual. This university also provides Combined Degree Programs for students such as a joint MBA and JD, or a joint MD and Masters of Public Health and more. After admission, they also offer orientation program to learn more about University facilities and procedures.
University of Iowa’s undergraduate college includes College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Iowa’s graduate education colleges include the Henry B. Tippie College of Business, the Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, and the Colleges of Education, Engineering, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy, enroll undergraduates, and Colleges of Dentistry and Public Health.
How to login to Iowa Student Information System (ISIS)?
To login for ISIS, you will be required your HawkID and password. Use the Admissions Profile on ISIS to show the condition of your application and to conduct other admissions-related business. Under the “Your Next Steps” section of the Admissions Profile, Online registration for Orientation is available on ISIS. You will need your Hawk ID and password to access ISIS. If student of University of Iowa has formed a guest account, then the guest user can login by other page and view the student information, which is made available by the student. When a guest user has any problem logging in, then they can contact the student who set up the account. Guest accounts are under the control of the student only.
Screenshot of ISIS login page
How to get Hawk ID?
When you apply for enrolling and they get your application, then they will send you a Hawk ID and password. This will permit you to use online Iowa Student Information Services (ISIS). By ISIS, you can pay your University bill and accept their offer of admission. If you already have a Hawk ID and password, then you will not need an ISIS Alumni Account. If you are former student or you have not Hawk ID, then you may need an ISIS Alumni Account. ISIS Alumni Accounts are setup by the Registrar’s Office.
Features of ISIS Alumni Account:
- You can track the position of your residence hall application like your room assignment.
- Observe the status of your financial aid application.
- You can learn your University ID number which is placed in the Personal Information section. This will be your identification number at the University and include it in all your communication with them.
- You can check your application status, including which application materials are on file.
- For your physician to complete information about the MMR immunity requirement, you can download the medical history form.
- They also provide to access your degree audit and by this means you chart your progress toward graduation. You can also see your transfer course work in relation to various Iowa requirements.
- Check the details they contain on file about your admission status like admission decision, your Regent Admission Index score, your major/college, tuition classification, which scholarships have been awarded, your honors status, etc.
- Accept their offer of admission and pay the acceptance fee by credit card. You can also print an additional acceptance form.
- If you want to know about how the University communicates with admitted students, then you need to set up your free University e-mail account. You may choose to redirect mail from your Iowa account to another account like Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc.
- After submitting your Orientation or Registration reservation, you can view your Orientation date.
- At least two weeks before you attend Orientation/Registration, take required placement tests in mathematics, chemistry, or foreign language.
Other ISIS features: You can view descriptions of courses which are provided by academic department, college, and “learning links”. By ISIS, you can make your class schedule using the list of when, where, and by whom courses are taught. ISIS features also include register for classes, change your address, check your grades, review and pay your University bill (U-bill), etc. You are provided class schedule, maps to your campus buildings, final exam schedule, and financial aid history.
When you forget your Hawk ID or password, Contact on:
- For United States or Canada 800-553-4692 (Toll free)
- For other countries 319-335-3847 [8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CDT) weekdays]